Hi Harald.
Hopefully you can download a document created from scratch here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SFA7STG_5rSg435gZTZ_mhWoz5XMqO_d/view?usp=sharing

The procedure described in the document is a little different from my first description but replication of the bug seems more consistent. In my original document inserting above a blank line is not always required and the change of style can occur before or after the inserted table.
Steve