Thank you!

On Sun, Jul 9, 2023 at 5:19 PM Dave Barton <dave.barton@posteo.ie> wrote:

Swatee GarsaWrote:
Hey, I Need your support. Yesterday i had saved a file as odt format
today when I opened the file, it also completely changed pages were
reduced, font style and size was changed. I am a freelancer, I need
this file asap. Please give your support.

There is no conversion of the original file when you open a non-native
file type and Libre|Office does not have the facility to redact or
delete documents. Possibly, what you did was to open a .docx file then
save it in .odt format, which means your original .docx file is still
somewhere on your computer. If your original .docx file has been
deleted/redacted, then you would have to have done that with another
program (eg. your OS file manager). If you are saying that the new .odf
document does not render with exactly the same appearance as the
original .docx file it could be that the original had a complex
structure that the save/export filter was unable to accurately translate
it with the same appearance as the original. Unfortunately, the newer MS
formats are something of a moving target for the creators of our
save/export filters and there can be no guarantee of a a perfect
translation.

Note: When posting for support on this mailing list, it is very helpful
for our volunteers if you give as much information as possible, at least
your OS (Operating System - eg. Linux, Mac, Solaris, Windows, etc.) and
and the version of LibreOffice you are using.

Regards Dave
--
Please address any reply to users@global.libreoffice.org only. Messages
sent to my personal email address may not be answered.