Harald, thank you.  Though I normally use a CAD program for building projects (because of
libraries, BOM automation and all of the other benefits of specialized drafting software), I have
used Draw for small projects, for all the reasons given in your link: because it's quick and easy,
especially when there is a need for special objects not in a CAD library, like custom kitchen
cabinet details.  So thought I knew how to apply Draw to that task, but I learned new tricks from
that explanation.

I appreciate that,
John