Greetings,
If you are looking for the maximum value, would the MAXIFS() function
work for you? If you are trying to populate the data in your secondary
sheet, with date values in column A, the formula to use in column B2 of
the secondary sheet would be:

=MAXIFS(Sheet1.M:M,Sheet1.C:C,"="&A2)

Then just copy/paste this formula to the cells below.
I hope this helps.
Rémy.

Le dimanche 18 décembre 2022 à 21:18 +0200, Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) a