Sorry I should have worded it better

My writer document is not opening in the place I exited. Any ideas how to return to the same place?

Regards

On 25/11/22 09:24, Andrew Pitonyak wrote:
Are you asking where your macros are stored.

I am far from a computer for a few days, but, unless you manually moved them, they should still be
in the original location...

Probably similar to

/home/tim/.config/libre office/3.5/????/basic

If you make if into .config you can probably search for basic using find.

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​