Hi Susanne,

the topic of anchoring can also be found separately here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/Anchorage_of_objects
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/Anchorage_of_objects/de

Best regards
Harald

Am 25.10.2022 um 15:56 schrieb susanne.mohn-lo@kiel-pries.de:
Hi Harald and @List

There is a post about pictures here:
En: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/Insert_and_edit_images_in_Writer_Part_1
De: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/Insert_and_edit_images_in_Writer_Part_1/de

I would delve into anchor types and positioning in one post. But this is also mentioned in the post.

Best regards
Susanne