Hi.

As Johnny says, we probably need more information to help. #VALUE
normally means that the number is too big to fit in the space it is
allowed. You should be able to see the value by selecting the cell and
looking at the contents in the display above the top of the sheet. Or
make the cell bigger, or reduce the font size :)

The formula was fine. But I'm guessing the text wasn't. I retyped and it worked. Might have been an unprintable character or a misplaced bit. I've run into this before with various versions of cut 'n paste but none that I've solved in this context.

--

Chris Johnson   rchristopherjohnson@gmail.com
Ex SysAdmin, now, writer /One does not get better but different and older and that is always a pleasure./