Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2022 Archives by date, by thread · List index


In many word processors there's a short solid thin horizontal line the equivalent of three dashes worth of space. It is used to indicate a pause or short interval of time between words. In some three dashes are replaced by this short line. Anyone know if Writer has this, where it can be found and how to use it?

Thank you.


Chris Johnson
Ex SysAdmin, now, writer        /Insanity in individuals is something rare --
but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.
/(Friedrich Nietzsche)

To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
Privacy Policy:


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.