Hi

This looks like an absurd issue.
I am on Ubuntu 16.04 using LO 7.2

I start with a csv file that contains is saved as UTF8.

I convert it to ods via the command line

/opt/libreoffice7.2/program/soffice --headless --convert-to ods --outdir . test1-utf8.csv

The resulting ods file has corrupt codification.

I convert the same csv file but now I open it it directly in scalc and
then convert it explicitly to ods, everything is fine.

I tired the same with latin1 and there is no problem.

I attach the files.

Any comments? Is this known, shall I send a bug report?

Regards

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.