I said but you can I don't have access to any materials or any way to test this, but I suspect it's
because the array is initialized using the array function.

If you run a quick test and initialize your array by defining the size and then manually setting
the values, how better will work.

I am not saying it's not an error, but I suspect it has to do with how the array statement creates
an array. I remember correctly I found a couple odd things about it.

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​