Salutations for all.
At first I had installed the Libre Office version x64 7.3 on my Windows 10.
I usually use the "calc" part.
It works wisely, but have some issue as follow:
1) In the main Libre Office window, if we issue to open one
previous spreadsheet, the process may last for over one minute, and soon we
can see the message (is not responding). My version is brazilian portuguese;
2) On Graphics, if we try to edit one axis, the edit window may last one
minute to open.
3) I had tried to switch on and off the JRE;
4) The above problem turns worse if we Switch ON the ICL (we almost lost
access to Libre Office;
5) Then, I uninstall the Libre Office x64 and installed the x32 which seems
to work properly, but have other issues on Graphics:
a) It "pretends" to buld the Graphics, but the Graphics function does not
b) When we select one column, e.g., colum "B" for any plotting or function,
the selection, different from the x64 version, select ALL the CALC column;
and not only the "valid content". Anyway, for "functions" the CALC works,
but not plot graphics.
6) I will try to install older versions.
Does anyone have the same issues as me on Windows 10?
Should I configure anything on my Windows 10, or Libre Office, in order to
it to work properly?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- [libreoffice-users] Libre Office Calc version 7.3 issues · Jorge Silva
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy