Hi *,

Is anyone else experiencing this issue or have I missed something?

Version: 7.4.0.0.beta1 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: cec1fe9b57a55c032f9f118c907f34e22a63d040
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19043; UI render: Skia/Vulkan;
VCL: win
Locale: en-US (en_US); UI: en-GB
Calc: CL

Same issue here with OpenSUSE 15.3 and LO 7.4.0.0.beta1. No contextmenue available - nothing happens with right mouse click. Have deleted ./config/libreofficedev/4 but nothing has been changed.

Don't see any bugdescription for this.

Regards

Robert
--