Hy Harvey,

I see that the rpm Version on the LO site is up to 7.2.7, or even
7.3.3. Can I take either as is?

I'm working with LO 7.3.3.2 here, but have also installed many older versions. LO 7.2.7 will do the same. If you have created reports, which will use charts, the next version LO 7.4 would be your favorite. Charts won't be shown since a longer time in reports. No this bug has been fixed for LO 7.4 …

The packaging-bugs of distribution versions won't be automatically switched to the bugdescrition from the distributions. Many years ago I posted also some bugs to OpenSUSE, but then I changed permanently to the packages directly from LO.

Don't know why the same bug appears in 3 distributions, but doesen't appear in the original packages.

Regards

Robert
--
Homepage: https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert