I have no experience with this problem but the error "Permission to ..."
suggests that the system is blocking things.  Is the permission for the file
executable?  Reason I ask is that there must be some sort of a driver to play
the file.  Read permission would probably let you load it and look at the first
frame.

Good luck!

John