Hi Everyone,

there are some years that I didn't write to you, but I never stop use and promote LO! ;-)

Just a little question before the near release of LibreOffice 7.3.3.2.

In Windows environment I used to install the pre-release stable version.

I'm not sure (!) because I have tried only a few times in the Italian School in which I teach, but both the next 7.3.3.1 and .2 Windows 64 bit builds seem not detect AdoptOpenJdk JRE Windows 64 bit runtime (I used the ibm-semeru-open-jre_x64_windows_11.0.15_10_openj9-0.32.0.msi).

The 7.3.2.2 seems to detect it correctly, instead.

So, with respect to the release plan time, I prefer asking you if someone has the same my doubt/suspect (I haven't found some open bugs about it yet).

Have all a nice evening and make (open) code not war!

Carlo