Den 20.04.2022 13:06, skreiv Michael Powell:
Hello,

This probably answers the question, which seems a bit limited to me, but
whatever.

"When you show an Impress presentation, the embedded sound or video on the
current slide plays automatically until it's over or until you leave the
slide."

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, I would like to extend the
playback of a track over several slides, loop if necessary, and such as
this, if possible. Is any of that possible, or do I have to consider a more
elaborate approach, like a Blender 'slide show' rendering, or similar
approach?

In the /Slide transitions pane/ in the /Modify Transition area/:

Add some music or whatever to the first slide.

Set Sound to "No sound" for the next slide(s).

The sound you selected for the first slide will play until it is ended or until you add a new sound track.

I thought "Repeat until next sound" would loop, but it does not. I have no idea of what it does.

I'm using version 7.2.5.2 on Windows 10.

Kolbjørn

Thanks!

Cheers,

Michael