I have some documents that contain certain special wods (I write epic
fantasy novels and create words that I use in the books), and I tried
to do a number of things with these regarding the spell-checker:
1) I tried to delete my old 'stanard.dic', but it keeps coming bak on
its own as if I never said to delete it.
2) I added a new custom dictionary with a different name, and that
seemed to work.
3) However, when I run the spekk checker, after a few words I add to
the new custom dictionary, if I click "Ignore Once", it wants to
resume and won't let me go any further. I have to quiet the spell
check and start over. At this rate it would take me weeks to go
through one document.
I haven't run a full spell-check on the book recently, but it never
behaved like this before.
This is a .docx file - could that be art of it? 7.3 was supposed to be
more compatible with MSO, not less.
LibreOffice fan/user since it took over OO's app and moved further
better - until now?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- [libreoffice-users] Spell check broken in 7.3.2 · MR ZenWiz
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy