Stuart…

Thanks for sharing your additional thoughts.

Weird thing. On my old Dell Latitude laptop running W10 doesn’t seem to
display when the Numbers Lock is on/off. No light, no designation on screen.

When I type in U on the keyboard and then press the Number lock key and
then type in the first number after a zero in any of these sequences the
cursor jumps to other areas of the Writer document. I then tried U+035F in
Symbol font it created an underlined Your but when I copied and pasted into
the video editing program it just copied Your without the underline.

Maybe it’s a quirk of this video editing program. I’ve posted on that video
editing program forum to ascertain if it’s a feature they offer under
another page or need to develop.

Thanks again!