Hi
I'm using libreoffice draw an I was wondering if this feature exists somewhere.
I want to make a rectangle of a certain size. Inside this rectangle I want to show a flag of a
country. The image of the flag is from google images (it's a jpg or png image) and I want
libreoffice draw to adjust the image size to the rectangle size automatically so the image fills
the rectangle correctly.So I want to make this drawing for all countries and don't want to resize
the image myself each time. I want to assign a new image so it's automatically resized correctly to
fill the entire rectangle.

Is this possible in libreoffice draw and how? I'm a beginner so I need step by step instructions.

Jessica