-------- Original Message --------
From: Dave Barton [mailto:daveb@libreoffice.org]
Sent: Friday, May 7, 2021, 15:14 UTC
To: LibreOffice Users
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Disable Mail Merge Toolbar

Version: 7.1.3.2 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 47f78053abe362b9384784d31a6e56f8511eb1c1
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19042
UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-IE (en_GB); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded

Whenever I start a new writer document the Mail Merge toolbar is always
visible. I have tried every trick I can think of to prevent this
happening. Destroying my user profile seems to be the only option

Is anyone else here experiencing this issue, or found a solution to
persistently visible toolbars?

Thanks & Regards
Dave

Well it seems that 7.1.3.2 is not for me. No matter what I try the
installer (clean or update) attacks and destroys my user profile to make
the Mail Merge toolbar always visible. I will continue to PLAY with
7.1.3.2 as a parallel install, but for production work on Windows I am
forced to stick with 7.1.2.2

This gives me a very uncomfortable feeling that future version updates
might start to introduce more of these non-critical, but annoying
issues, which in turn work to defeat much of our hard work in promoting
the LibreOffice project/software.

Dave