List rules don't allow to attach, I think.

Thanks to replying people.

the problem was solved with an unconditional recalculation (CTRL+SHIFT+F9).

Best,

Andrea Ferraris

Il 26/04/2021 10:58, Comune di Cossato - Andrea Ferraris ha scritto:
I attach the spreadsheet where I get the error, with personal data canceled, but the fault present. The error's cell is the I2 with yellow background and the displaied value of 70,00 (in Italy decimal are separated by comma).

The error vanishes if you change the number of the position to round, taking it to 1 or to 3, instead of 2 and then also with 2 the calculus is correct. Saved, closed and reopened the spreadsheet the result is correct. I've seen that also only filling again the E2 cell, referenced in the formula of I2, You get the right result.

The big problem is that it caused a mistake in awarding a tender, which, as you can imagine, is very serious.

I encountered the error with LibreOffice Writer 6.3.3.2, but also with the latest available Still version of 6.

Greetings,

Andrea Ferraris