Dear Friends

I am an Arch_Linux user. I am having problems with autocorrect not working
on both the fresh and still versions of Libreoffice available from
Arch_Linux repositories. I tried it on both libreoffice-fresh-7.1.2-3 and
libreoffice-still-7.0.5-3from the Arch_Linux repositories.

Then, as a trial I installed the snap version of Libreoffice libreoffice
7.1.2.2 from Canonical.

Here, autocorrect is working fine. And this was the experience with the
earlier versions from Arch_Linux repositories too. I reported it earlier on
Libreoffice Mailing List. That time too the snap version solved my problem.
This time I am posting it to both arch-general and global libreoffice
mailing list.

Can any of you help me about why the same problem is repeating in
consecutive Arch_Linux versions, while the snap version was working
correctly? Is there some setting that I have to customize in Arch_Linux?

With Regards
dipankar das