I am an Arch_Linux user. I am having problems with autocorrect not working
on both the fresh and still versions of Libreoffice available from
Arch_Linux repositories. I tried it on both libreoffice-fresh-7.1.2-3 and
libreoffice-still-7.0.5-3from the Arch_Linux repositories.
Then, as a trial I installed the snap version of Libreoffice libreoffice
184.108.40.206 from Canonical.
Here, autocorrect is working fine. And this was the experience with the
earlier versions from Arch_Linux repositories too. I reported it earlier on
Libreoffice Mailing List. That time too the snap version solved my problem.
This time I am posting it to both arch-general and global libreoffice
Can any of you help me about why the same problem is repeating in
consecutive Arch_Linux versions, while the snap version was working
correctly? Is there some setting that I have to customize in Arch_Linux?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- [libreoffice-users] Autocorrect Problem in Arch_Linux Versions of Libreoffice · das
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy