On my laptop clicking on a libreoffice file cause a windows 10 crash with
this informations:
Codice di interruzione: APC_INDEX MISMATCH (in english is interruption code)
Elemento che ha causato il problema: win32full.sys (in english is Element
that caused the problem)
this happens both in local files and in files in AFS network storage, also
if I open a working libreoffice file, libreoffice works but when I click on
the-non-working-file windows 10 crash, I checked that there aren't errors in
the disks.
in a previous post:
http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/libreoffice-crash-on-windows-10-related-to-a-lock-file-td4298039.html
I attributed this crash to a corrupted .lock file (the first times windows
said this).
Now it (the advice that a .lock file is corrupted) doesn't happen and
windows 10 crash brutally.
One solution I found has been to copy the libreoffice-that-crash-windows
file in an USB stick, open it in a linux laptop to see if it works, change
the filename, copy the libreoffice-that-crash-windows-new-name file in the
windows 10 laptop, delete the old libreoffice-that-crash-windows-old-name
file, delete the .lock file in the folder where the
libreoffice-that-crash-windows file was and the .lock file in C:\Users\<user
name>\AppData\Roaming\libreoffice\4, reboot windows, and it works.
I also copyed the libreoffice-that-crash-windows-old-name file and the
.lock-in-the-folde-where-the-file-was file in a linux laptop, try to open
the libreoffice-that-crash-windows file and an advice popup saying:
Document file 'libreoffice-that-crash-windows' is locked for editing by:
LAPTOP-NH65QF38/username-in-windows10(date and time)
Open document read-only or open a copy of the document for editing.
You may also ignore the file locking and open the document for editing.
and four buttons "Open Read Only" "Open Copy" "Open" "Cancel"
If I click "Open Read Only" it works
If I click "Open Copy" it works
If I click "Open" it works but delete the
.lock-in-the-folde-where-the-file-was file

I don't know if the bug is in windows 10 or libreoffice but this doesn't
allow to use libreoffice easily in windows 10, it never happened in windows
7 neither in linux, and it's not good that libreoffice crashes windows :-).

is there a way to solve in a better way tha the one I used?
do you think I have to file a bug report in libreoffice?

manythanks, ciao