At 14:11 06/04/2021 -0400, Eric Beversluis wrote:
I've got a spreadsheet with all cells formatted to auto-wrap, yet when I enter stuff into certain cells, it doesn't autowrap. And sometimes the cell just shows the last bit of what I've entered. When I right-click and check the cell, it does show it's set to auto-wrap.

I think the answer may be simple: that you have set the row height for the relevant cells to be insufficient to allow wrapping to happen. In this case, the last line of wrapped text is indeed what will appear in the cell. You need to tinker with row height to enable Calc to expand the row sufficiently to accept all your text.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker