Hi Susanne,

Susanne Mohn schrieb am 01.02.2021 um 14:00:
Hallo!

Why i wan't to do thsi?
I have my personal templates and in a network folder the templates for the company.
Strg + shift + n open the template manager- but the categories are only from the templates folder
in c:\user\appdata \\\templates.
And not from a network folder  G:\company \department etc.

I would do it in two steps:

First do all the necessary steps locally for a single user. That way you know the needed folder structure and what steps are needed in the UI. You can see in registrymodifications.xcu of that user which entries are generated.

Second you use an ADMX file to change the registry.
https://conference.libreoffice.org/assets/Conference/Brno/atimar.pdf
https://www.collaboraoffice.com/community-en/new-group-policy-template/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=13&v=sGQotOXEx9o&feature=youtu.be
Please have a look at the video. It gives a good overview, what is possible. The ADMX example file is available from https://github.com/CollaboraOnline/ADMX

I can only help you in the first step.
Let consider the following tree
myoffice (folder)
    autotext (folder)
    mytemplates (folder)
       Susanne (folder)
           myCalcMap.ots (file)
           myDinA6.otw (file)
       presnt (folder)
           my24x16.otp (file)
       DinA5quer.otg (file)
    workbook (folder)

Go to Options > LibreOffice > Paths > Templates and click Edit... button.
In Add... you add the folder 'mytemplates'. Restart LibreOffice!

Now click on Templates. You should see the files "myCalcMap", "myDinA6" and "my24x16" among all the templates which come from the "share" folder in the starting window.

Now open the Template Manager and look into the category-dropdown. You should see a category "Susanne" but no category "presnt". The files in "presnt" are shown together with the files from "share" in the category "Presentation". "presnt" is the file identifier for what is called "Presentation" in the UI. Look into share/templates how the folders of the existing categories are named.

Now open the category "My Templates". You should see "DinA5quer". In "My Templates" you will find all files, which are directly contained in the folder you have added. Here are all such files collected. If you add another folder in Paths > Templates, files from there are listed here too.
The Template Manager collects files from different sources in a category.

If you have a structure
mytemplates (folder)
       Susanne (folder)
           Tabellen (folder)
                myCalcMap.ots (file)
           Texte (folder)
                myDinA6.otw (file)

you will neither get "myCalcMap" nor "myDinA6" in the Template Manager, because only first sublevel folders of the added path "mytemplates" are used.

Perhaps you try it again and note every single step, which you do. And if you still do not get the templates from the network folder, then post your steps and the folder structure. Perhaps we can then see what goes wrong.

Kind regards
Regina