I have a calendar file in XLSX format that I've been using and tweaking for
years, now. For the past two days, I've been updating it for 2021. Today, I
thought I had it correct, but of course you always miss one thing or
another.

I copy the base file and update it from year to year.

I reopened it and all of the day numbers were gone. I opened the base file,
and the day numbers were gone from it, as well.

By "gone," I mean that they don't show. If I select a day number cell, I can
see the formula that generates the number, and if I go to edit the cell
format, and turn the font color from "Automatic" to "black," it STILL
doesn't show up.

I'm guessing there is an issue with LibreOffice, but I don't have
LibreOffice running. I can't find it in Task Manager (running Windows 10
Pro) to kill it.

Has anyone seen anything like this, and if so, what did you do to fix it? I
can't reboot, right now, because I'm in the middle of a bunch of other
stuff, too, but I suspect that if I rebooted, it would be fixed.

Thanks!