Hi Charles,

Your initial question was "...see how I cna fit the last column in to print
on  8/12 x 11..." which to me is equivalent to "fit all columns on a single
sheet". So the answer is to set the page width of the printout to one sheet
wide.

Not sure what to say to your follow up, "...I have no idea what I would set
the “Width in pages” to fir this spreadsheet...", because width will ALWAYS
BE set to one sheet if you want the printout to fit across one sheet. If it
has many rows then be sure to set the #of pages high by a number that will
fit everything. If set to 100 the output won't be stretched to be 100 pages
tall.

And you hit on the real trick, "...with all columns across the same page
and also in readable print..." Readable print depends on the number of
columns and the width of the sheet.

If the print isn't legible, try printing the sheet landscape. Now there's
immediately 2½" more paper to scale your columns across. If the print is
still too small then try landscape on a legal page or reduce the number of
columns that need to be seen or both.

p.s. moved back to the list. meant to reply there the first time