Hi Zed,

My first thought was to have the entire database in one Table,
differentiating the sectors by using different titles for the ID field,
e.g. ID as an Integer (for the Reactor), IDArtist  for the artist as an
Integer etc.  I created the IDArtist as an Integer but when I tried to
save it I got the error message.
Column constraints are not acceptable in Statement [ALTER TABLE "Table1"
ADD "IDArtist" INTEGER NOT NULL IDENTITY] When I click on More I see SQL
Status:S1000

You have created a table with ID as primary key (IDENTITY).
Now you have to add als the foreignkeys like "IDArtist", "IDPerformance"
und "IDVenue" as foreignkeys by setting the fieldtype to the same
fieldtype as you have choosen in this special table, for example
INTEGER. Don't set this field to key-fields in "Table1". This table
already contains such a field ("ID") and contains also data, which will
need a keyvalue.

Also you couldn't add an (empty) field to a table and set this field to
NOT NULL, if the table aleady contains data.

Hope it helps a little bit.

Regards

Robert
--