The server appears to be running on port 3306 according to this command and
result:

$ mysql -u michael -p --port=3306
Enter password:
Welcome to the MariaDB monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MariaDB connection id is 28
Server version: 10.4.6-MariaDB Source distribution

Copyright (c) 2000, 2018, Oracle, MariaDB Corporation Ab and others.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input
statement.

cheers
Mike
email: michaelgmanning@gmail.com | facebook.com/MikeLouise