Hello,
First you must make sure your "Text Body" style is configured with
Liberation Serif 12. Then you have a few options:
Option 1: Select the text in Arial Unicode MS 11 and remove the direct
formatting (Format -> Clear Direct Formatting). If you are brave
enough, you can select the entire text in your document before doing
this. Note: this will work correctly if you have used the styles to do
your text effects: you most probably will have to re-do bold, italics,
etc. after selecting this option.
Option 2: Use Search and Replace. Place your cursor in the Find box and
then then click Format... Configure to Arial Unicode MS 11, then place
your cursor in the Replace box, hit Format... again and put Liberation
Serif 12. Then "Replace All". Probably a safer option...
Option 3: If the previous options did not work, select the text in
Arial, then cut it. Type something where you cut from and make sure the
font is as per your expectations; fix if not. Then paste your text back
with Paste -> Paste Special -> Paste unformatted text. You could do
this with your entire text, but this will force you to re-do headings,
lists, tables, and other text effects.
This probably happened because you did some cut/paste with another
document and the Arial font was used in the other document.. Over time,
I have learned to always "Paste Special" when I carry text from other
documents even if it means to re-do all the formatting in the
destination document.
I hope this helps.
Rémy.