El vie, 29-05-2020 a las 19:43 -0700, seedpress escribió:
I’m having an aggravating problem with using a comments feature in
LibreOffice writer. As you may know, each comment in the right margin
of the
document has dashed lines that go out to a “carrot” indicator in the
main
body of the document. When I enable the print option “comments in the
margins,” the printed comments’ dashed lines are too faint and thin
to read
easily.

I can’t find a way to increase the thickness of the dashed lines to
make
them more legible. I’ve tried adjusting the font size within the
comments,
but the dashed line thickness remains fixed.

I’m printing with a black-and-white only laser printer. The grayscale
of the
printed dashed lines varies according to the color of the comment.
So, I can
darken them a little by cycling through the colors and picking a
darker one.
That helps readability somewhat, but the dashed comment lines are
still too
thin.

Are you, by chance, using a toner-saving mode? I have seen that very
thin lines are affected by dpi and toner-saving mode on my laser
printer.