Apologies.

I've posted a screenshot of the error I'm getting on LibreOffice
6.2.8.2 - here - https://imgur.com/a/tpDocIu

BASIC runtime error.
An exception occurred
Type: com.sun.star.uno.RuntimeException
Message: .

Hope this is helpful.

On 3/11/20, Dave Howorth <dave@howorth.org.uk> wrote:
On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 14:34:36 +0300
Patrick Kariuki <patrick.kariuki@gmail.com> wrote:

Will share the details privately since the file might be proprietary
information (just to be on the safe side)

Thanks.
(a) please don't send private copies of your replies to me - I am
subscribed to the list
(b) I doubt I'll be able to help you but as I said I doubt anybody will
be able to help unless you state the actual error message you're seeing.

PS personally I'm not going to click on a link and enable javascript
to download a file, let alone load the downloaded file into LO and
enable macros. I can be just as paranoid as you :)

FWIW, in private email you said "Click Next or move to the Last tab
then Validate, that's where the error pop ups." That suggests to me
that the error is in macro code that runs when you click Validate. You
might want to extract that code and look for problems, but unless you
tell us the error message as well as post that code, nobody can help
you.