I've been happily using LibreOffice for years without any problems, until
now.
Abruptly, on Windows 10, using Writer ver 6.3.2, I was unable to change the
name of existing .odt documents (but still able to save new documents, and
to save existing documents without changing the name.)
Result: LibreOffice hangs and I need to use Windows Task Manager to close
the app.
I uninstalled LibreOffice and did a fresh install of LibreOffice 6.3.4.2
(current ver). This did not solve the problem.
Suggestions? I looked thru the Archives, nothing seems to match. Advance
thanks.