What you list for columns D, E, F, G,H,I are not tables. They are reports
for the table "Reaction".

Your primary data point is reaction.  It has the parameters of actor and
observer, date/time, location, and whatever ratings or review information.

Then you build a report based on the "observer" table that provides the
D,E,F data. I'm not clear if the time (Days, Weeks, Months) is part of DEF
list, or another list. Probably its more calculations on the Same
information in the report.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 12:52 PM Robert Großkopf <robert@familiegrosskopf.de>