You can use https://imgur.com/ for images and https://pastebin.com/ for text. Or just file a ticket
on our bugtracker and attach the file there.

On 28.12.19 02:07, John Jason Jordan wrote:
On Fri, 27 Dec 2019 17:02:10 -0800
John Jason Jordan <johnxj@gmx.com> dijo:

I have LO 6.3.3.2 on Xubuntu 18.04, up to date, except that I
downloaded it from LO rather than install the version in the Ubuntu
repositories. The display is UHD (3840x2160).

I usually use only Writer, which I have in a window by itself, along
with Formatting and Styles toolbars floating off the window (see
screenshot attached). As you can see the Styles palette is illegible
because the line spacing is inadequate. Interestingly, if I go into
Tools > Options > Personalization and select any theme the text in the
palette immediately rights itself and appears with correct line
spacing. But the second I close the Options window the line spacing
changes back to being illegible.

In an effort to work around this problem I decided to try Tools >
Customize, but when I click on it the entire program hangs. All my
other applications work just fine. I need some ideas. All suggestions
gratefully received!

Sorry, evidently attachments are not permitted here. Maybe I can upload
it somewhere. Any suggestions?

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tietze@documentfoundation.org