(Please forgive me if this is a duplicate ... thank you)

I do this every year, but this year I am experiencing problems

OS Mageia 7, Plasma
LibreOffice 6.2.8.2

The original file is an 18 sheet ODS file used for budget purposes

I can successfully copy the original file (in original location) to the new file (in new location), either by ...
    open the old file and save-as (File -> Save As)
        or
    open Dolphin file manager, copy the old file, paste the file into a new location, and rename it to the new file
        or
    open a terminal and perform the copy operation there (cp oldlocation/oldfilename newlocation/newfilename

Then in the new file, I delete unwanted sheets and data to start the year fresh.  Next I set the values of some cells in the new file, to the values of some cells in the old file. (Example: ='file:///home/fredjame/mystuff/budget/2019/budget_2019.ods'#$'TD December 2019'.F114)

This has always worked well in the past, but this year, I am getting an error in the destination cell ... at first that was ErrL514, and now it is Err:540.

Can you advise, please?
Thank you
Regards
Fred James