On 11/09/19 17:24, Dave Howorth wrote:
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 15:46:34 +0100
João Jerónimo <joao.jeronimo.pro@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I downloaded the Collabora Online Development Edition (CODE) virtual
appliance for VirtualBox from
https://www.univention.com/products/univention-app-center/collabora-online-development-edition-with-owncloud/

The in-app documentation says that I need to install CODE and owCloud
from the app center that exists inside the running appliance, and I
did so. Actually, both apps come already installed when the appliance
is launched.

However, when I logged in at the owncloud app, using the default
"owncloud" username and password, the CODE module does not appear in
the Settings->Admin->Apps menu. As you can see in the attached
screenshots.

What am I doing wrong?
I expect you need to ask the support people for the product you are
using. i.e. Univention GmbH

Hello.

Thanks for your reply.

As their website points to the Univention product as a solution for trying CODE, I assumed that in this mailing someone could help me with this.

In that case I will try to find a solution in Univention support channels.

Thanks.

João Jerónimo