(Initially sent using the wrong sender address... ooops.)

Hello,

(I'm posting this message here, not sure this is the most appropriate place; let me know)

just a few words to inform you that PaletteMaker v1.0, which is a LibreOffice palettes creation and update tool has just been released, in FR and EN versions.

PaletteMaker (PM in short) is a LibreOffice Calc document with macros that helps users managing LibreOffice (LibO) color palettes.

Since LibO version 5.3, the LibO project have dropped the ability to easily create personal color palettes right from the UI.
PaletteMaker aims at filling the gap.

With PM you can:
-- create personal color palettes (.soc files), optionally saving a palette to the LibO user's profile.
-- edit existing palettes.
-- take a snapshot of your palettes and document them, which is useful to document your designs.

For ease of use, PM can call a color picker, calculates the RGB, CMY and CMYK values for a given color. The colors may be reordered for a better organization. You also may add comments to the palette itself or to any of the colors it contains (the maximum preset color number is 1150 per palette but with little effort you may change that to any other number).

PM has been designed to ease its translation to other languages.

PaletteMaker can be donwloaded from my friend Ysabeau's web site, here:
-- EN version
https://numericoach.net/PaletteMaker-a-macro-that-makes
-- FR version
http://www.numericoach.net/PaletteMaker-une-macro-qui-genere-des-palettes

Of course, any remark, criticism or suggestion is welcome.

Best,
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux