Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2019 Archives by date, by thread · List index

Dear all,

I have been struggling for two days with fields.

I have a a document, which is in fact a certificate. It contains fields like name, birth date etc. I made it two years ago and it worked. Now I would like to make it up to date with the data of the participants of the latest course. But I cannot. And I do not know what is wrong, most likely with me.

So the document is an Openoffice document. And the database is a Calc workbook with two sheets. The problem is that when I try to add this workbook as a database, the sheets names show up, but not the column titles as field names. I tried it in LO 5, LO 6, in Linux Mint and in Opensuse, but could not succed.

Can I get any hint?

Thanks, Albert

To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
Privacy Policy:


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.