Thanks worked perfectly.

Interestingly, when I add a word to the standard dictionary now it also sticks
over restarts.

Thanks again.

John
On Fri, 2019-04-19 at 15:49 -0400, Dan Lewis wrote:
Tools > Options > Language settings > Writing Aides. Under User-defined
dictionaries, click New. Name your new dictionary. You do not have to
select a language for this dictionary unless necessary. [All] will work
in all languages. Click OK.

Now when you right click on a new technical term, you again click "Add
to Dictionary". This time you will see a list of dictionaries including
the one you created. Click it to add the term to you new dictionary.

Dan