Hi.
If you are copying and pasting the text into your document, then "paste
without formatting" will paste the text in and adopt the
style/formatting at the cursor. I have assigned ctl-k on my machines to
paste unformatted. I can quickly ctl-ins , ctl-k to copy-paste 1 handed
and not muck up my formatting. You may not have realised that normal
copy-paste adds the style of the copied text into your document, and
with a lot of copy-paste actions you can end up with a plethora of
unwanted styles throughout your document.
steve