On 03/04/2019 02:27, Alan B wrote:
The following won't help you see/find the symbol. It will however let you
type it directly.

Put your cursor where you want the symbol to appear then

If using Windows (tested with Windows 10 and LibreOffice 6.2.2.2) -
Type 2122 then Alt+X

If using Linux -
Ctrl+Shift+U and release, then 2122, then enter