I did it again, I replied directly to someone who replied instead of
replying to the list, sorry for that. It happens all the time, I just don't
seem to get used to do it right…
Here it is:

Den lör 30 mars 2019 kl 20:30 skrev Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knugum@gmail.com
:

Den lör 30 mars 2019 kl 16:06 skrev Regina Henschel <