Den sön 17 mars 2019 kl 00:30 skrev Dave Howorth <dave@howorth.org.uk>:

On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 19:40:52 +0100
Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knugum@gmail.com> wrote:
First of all, sorry for mailing you privately. This mailing lists
doesn't behave like any of the other lists I'm subscribed to, so I
often forget to hit ”reply to all”…

On my mailer (claws) I just hit reply and it all works.

I don't use a ”mailer” (whatever that is), I use Gmail's web
interface.

Well, what I am saying then is that it is gmail's interface that is
wrong, not the mailing list. My MUA handles it correctly.

Yes, that's probably correct. My point wasn't that Gmail's interface was
correct, I only explained why I sometimes accidentally reply to one person
only and not to the list:
1. When hitting Reply in Gmail's web interface, the reply is addressed to
the individual who wrote the reply to which I wished to reply to.
2. Since this works with all, or almost all of the mailing lists that I'm
subscribed to, this has became a habit of mine, and habits are hard to
overcome.

I was only explaining why I do this wrong sometimes, not saying that this
is right and that is wrong.

About the order of keys, I can't reproduce it on my computer, so I guess I
just have to believe you. :P I find it very strange, though. :)

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg