Hi Johnny

The problem started in 6.2.0.

The problem has been fixed in 6.3.0.0.alpha0+

Don't know in which version between 6.2.0 and 6.3.0 the problem was actually fixed.

Alex

On 14/02/2019 16:53, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
Den tors 14 feb. 2019 kl 08:41 skrev Juan Antonio <juanhuar@gmail.com>:

Hallo. I use a calc sheet to make a time control. The cells where I
introduce
de time are formatted to display the Hour an Minute, according to the
format
code [H]:MM.

Now, from the new version of LibreOffice 6.2, some cells subtract one
minute
to the time. For example, *if I introduce 16:48, the cell displays 16:47*.
See the image below.

That doesn't happen to me.
1. What is displayed if you use the format [H]:MM:SS.000000?
2. What is displayed if you change the format to
0.00000000000000000000000000000000?

In my case the following is displayed:
1. 16:48:00.000000
2. 0.70000000000000000000000000000000