Hi Jean-Francois,

You are a champion. After making a couple more changes and taking note
of your note about the path (I keep forgetting Linux case sensitivity)
IT WORKED!!! :) A bit more below.

On 27.09.2018 21:38, Jean-Francois Nifenecker wrote:
Dave,

Le 27/09/2018 à 20:25, DaveB a écrit :

Sadly, it did not work. My results are in-line with your previous
message.

I have had situations where it didn't work at once but did finally.

The symptom is, indeed, that the Expert settings are not saved.

Yes, it does seem to require a few retries.

Here's my current setting:
libreoffice_4_light_ambience/header.png;libreoffice_4_light_ambience/header.png;#000000;#F5F5F5

(guess which Firefox theme I have chosen ;)

Snap! I think it was probably one of your previous posts that put me
onto the light_ambience.png It is so much nicer than the LO "battleship
grey/gray" of the standard header background. Many people who see it,
make good comments.

[...] I changed the directory and file name to exactly match yours.
My path =
/home/dave/.config/libreoffice/4/user/gallery/Persona/MyPersona/MyHeader.png

/!\ this should read:

/home/dave/.config/libreoffice/4/user/gallery/personas/MyPersona/MyHeader.png

-> "personas" with a lower case initial and with a final S

my bad /o\

Should work on your side now. Sorry for the misleading.

No apology necessary. I am thankful you continued to work with me.

Best,

Best Regards
Dave