I don't mysql up and running and a slightly newer LibreOffice
Version: 5.4.7.2
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk2;

Also a slightly older version
5.3.0 Alpha

This is under Ubuntu 18.04, and I also checked with a couple of newer
versions of LibreOffice, again though only with hsql and firebird embedded
(in some of the newer versions) databases.

I have no problem doing a copy/paste of a report, either into the same ODB
or into a different ODB.

So it is only reports. I assume you can run those RB reports with your
current installation without problem.