Eddie wrote:
Make a liar outta me, willya? Mere hours after I sent a message to this
list saying "I'm not sure I've *ever* had a LibreOffice document
(Writer or Calc) fail on me", I ran into one.

It's a Writer document; the whole thing is a three-column table with
somewhat different information in each cell. There are 132 rows in
twelve 8½ x 11 pages. There is some formatting: font attributes and
sizes, no images, nothing really crazy.

When I've tried to print it, the print "progress bar" (I think that's
what you call it) takes a somewhat long time on the first page, then
whips through the next eleven, and then nothing prints.

It's probably a corrupted file. I can live with copy-and-pasting the
contents into a template and making a brand new document, but I'd
rather not. Is there some setting I might have unwittingly turned on
that would forbid printing?

I also tried saving it as a .docx in Writer, and the results were
identical.

I don't think the capacity of the hardware is at issue here; I have
several documents very much like this one - some are larger - and have
never had an iota of trouble printing any of them before or since. For
the record, though, the printer is a Color LaserJet M477fdw.

Have you checked the print preview in LibreOffice? Does that look OK? It probably does, since you've said elsewhere that exporting to PDF works.

Check the printer queue. I'm not entirely certain where that's moved to on Windows 10 offhand; probably something like Settings (or maybe still Control Panel) > Devices and Printers. Are attempts to print the document stacking up there? If so, that more likely a Windows and/or printer issue, but we might still be able to help.

Can you print other documents from LibreOffice? A new document with just a few words added to a single page? Can you print from any other applications (e.g. try printing a web page or email)?

--
Mark.