May I start of by saying a huge thank you to everyone who has helped me?

I have managed to alter the PDF file using Inkscape as suggested, it took a
long time but I am sure that it is OK.

AutoBild_logo_2009.pdf
<http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/file/t494918/AutoBild_logo_2009.pdf>

The 2017 file was given to me by the manufactures and I don’t know if they
still have the original 2009 file, I could have asked for it but I didn’t
want to be a pain.

I need the edited file so that a local acrylic manufacture can print the
logo and text on a piece of clear acrylic for me, the acrylic is a cover for
diecast model car display case that got damaged in the post.

I think the Logo and Text is UV flatbed printed onto the acrylic

Once again thank you to everyone who has helped

<http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/file/t494918/IMG_5519_Max.jpg>