At 19:30 11/07/2018 -0400, Carl Winerich wrote:
It's back to the same old question; ...

Indeed so - and the answer is very much the same as on the previous two occasions you have asked this.

In a calendar, how can I put the day's date (number only) and week number and day-number-of-the-year in one cell?

To put multiple items in one cell, you must concatenate the individual values. You can do this using the CONCATENATE() function:
or probably more easily using the & operator:

Note that you will have to take care of spacing, so you may need something like
instead.

Note that concatenation - expressed either way - both requires and produces text items. If you pass it numeric values, these are converted to text automatically on the fly. If you want more control over exactly how a value is represented, you may want to do the conversion yourself, using the TEXT() function, which allows you to specify the format of the converted value. So if you wanted, say, all your dates to appear as two-digit numbers, so the first of the month was "01" instead of just "1", your formula might start
=TEXT(<one>;"00")&" "& ...

Particularly in cell A5, B5...etc which are all cells that contain only the day number of the month. Here's a link to the Calc calendar template I'm trying to use- https://extensions.libreoffice.org/templates/calendar-creator The template is very useful and I don't want to interfere or mess up the calendar creation - which it does perfectly.

You'll have to puzzle out how to derive formulae for the required two new values for yourself, unless the answers are buried somewhere in the existing template. The functions WEEKNUM(), WEEKNUMADD(), and DAYS() may help. You can read the existing formulae in your template by selecting relevant cells and looking in the Input Line for each, of course.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker